RCMD has a wide network of relations that includes several institutions that RCMD has partnered with during making and implementing its projects, some of which are:
1. Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies
has been established in1968, and developed to study political and strategic issues in a comprehensive way. The center is always keen to adopt a critical approach and having an input in addressed issues.
2. Center for Political Research & Studies & Intercultural Diagloue, Faculty of Economic and Political Studies, Cairo University.
Founded in the Faculty of Economics and Political Science in April 2002 as the first academic research unit in the Faculty, and in Cairo University, concerned with the cultural and value-based dimensions of the political national and international phenomena. The focus of the Center’s work throughout the years 2002 – 2006 was evaluating the dialogue experiences
3. Misr El Kheir Foundation: is a non-profit developmental institution. It receives Zakat money; that should be spent on specific approaches. It also invests zakat money for a return that is spent on various projects. Their main goal is to participate in building and developing people by working on education, health, social solidarity, scientific research and other aspects of life. Its dream is to eliminate unemployment, illiteracy, poverty and diseases. Its primary objective is to reach is to be an international model for a leading institution to gain access to develop a self-growing symbiotic society.
4. Future Step institution: is a civil non-profit institution, concerned with developing cultural and social capabilities of youth.
5. Arab Forum for Alternatives (AFA): is a think tank established in 2008. It seeks to perpetuate the values of scientific thinking in Arab societies, and is working to address political, social and economic issues in the framework of scientific norms and rules. Without using the language of incitement and political propaganda, and in the framework of respecting political and social contexts and social systems, as well as universal human values. AFA is working to provide space for the interaction of experts, activists and researchers interested in issues of reform in the Arab region, governed by scientific principles and the respect for diversity. AFA is also keen on offering possible political and social alternatives, not only ones hoped by decision makers and different political elites or civil society organizations, in the framework of respecting the values of justice, democracy and human rights. There for AFA seeks to develop interaction mechanisms with the local, regional and international institutions concerned with public areas, transitional stages, democratization, social movements, civil society, change and reform.
6. Bibliotheca Alexandrina: BA seeks to recapture the spirit of the ancient Library of Alexandria; for it is not just a library, but rather a cultural complex.
7. Center for Security Studies (CSS) at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, is concerned with security studies in Switzerland and globally. Its activities are structured into the four pillars of research, teaching, think tank, and the International Relations and Security Network (ISN).
8. Interpeace: is an independent, international peace building organization and a strategic partner of the United Nations.
9. Parliamentary Center (PC): is a Canadian not-for-profit, non-partisan organization that supports parliaments around the world.
10. ARF: Asian Resource Foundation started working in 1996, Its philosophies of empowering Asia and peace building across political and religious barriers underpins all its programs and activities.
11. Arab Reform Initiative: is considered a network for independent Arab political and research centers. With partners in the USA and Europe. ARI’s broad goal is to mobilize the Arab research capacity, to provide what this region has through knowledge in the field and to develop a realistic and authentic democratic reform program for the Arab World. ARI also aims to generate policy recommendations that might help in the advancement of reform in the region.
12. HSD: Human Security Division. Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA.